Print options and ideas
These days many of us do not have printers for one reason or another. Here are a few ideas of how to print your Will. After creating your Will online, The Will is sent to you via email as an attachment. This means you can:
- save the file to your hard drive on your PC to print off now if you have ink in your printer or
- save the file to a memory stick and take to the library to print off or
- save the file to your hard drive on your PC to print off later when you get ink.
- save the file to a portable thumb drive or portable hard drive and take it to your family or friend who has a printer.
- As you can see the file can easily be saved to any device and taken anywhere to be printed.